Dog Training and Behavioural Specialist
Kat’s 4 Dogs offers the following dog training and behaviour services on the Sunshine Coast.
- Dog Training Puppy School Puppy School is the most important thing you can do for your dog outside your home environment between the ages of 8 and 16 weeks.
- Adolescent Class Adolescent Class is designed for dogs 5 months to 2 years with no behavioural problems.
- Obedience and Confidence Building Class Obedience and Confidence Building Class is designed for dogs that have completed my 4 week adolescent class. In this class, my focus is on obedience, confidence building and off lead socialisation.
- In Home Puppy Set Up In Home Puppy Set Up is for puppies from 8 weeks to 16 weeks with dedicated owners that want their new puppy to arrive into a well-established set up.
- In Home Assessment & Behavioural Training If you are experiencing behaviour problems with your dog, you need an In Home Assessment and Behavioural Modification session.
- Group Therapy Group Therapy is designed for my clients with reactive dogs. To attend this class you must have first done an In Home Assessment with me.
For details of each of Kat’s 4 Dogs Dog Training and Behaviour Services, click on the link for each one to go to a page about that service.